Fabric Dye Cyclamen Pink
06 Ateş Pembe Wool(l)/Cotton(r)
- For washing machine and hand dye
- 1 Sachet (10-13 grams) is sufficient for 250 grams of dry fabric
- The lower the dosage, the lighter the colours.
- Suitable for cotton, wool, linen, silk, polyamide (Nylon) and many other materials
- Not suitable for polyester
- Free shipping (Netherlands, Belgium and Germany)
- Shipment by normal letterbox post without track & trace
- Delivery time: 1 - 3 working days within Europe, outside Europe 3 - 10 working days
- Shipping from the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Money back not good guarantee
Instructions for use:
To avoid stains on your hands you can wear a pair of disposable gloves while working with the dye.
Add the content of the sachet Fabric Dye into 20 cl hot water. Add a tablespoon salt (20 gram) and stir until all powder is dissolved. For wool and polyamide (nylon) add a tablespoon full of vinegar to the solution.
Test whether the color is right by dipping a small piece of fabric or some white paper in the solution.
Pour the solution into the drum of the washing machine. Wet your fabric and place it in the drum of your washing machine. Select a main wash program (at least 30-40 minutes) and the highest permitted temperature according to the label of your fabric.
If you use Aybel Fiske , add the content of the sachet Aybel Fiske into the bin for softener of your washing machine.
Fill a bucket with water (3-5 litre) at the highest permitted temperature according to the label of your fabric. Add the dissolved fabric dye and stir well. Wet the fabric and place it in the bucket.
Stir firm and regularly for 30-40 minutes so that the dye and fabric is mixed well.
Rinse the fabric until no more dye is in the rinsing water. If you use Aybel Fiske , you can add the fixation liquid to the last rinsing water.
Keep Aybel Fabric Dye and Aybel Fiske away from children. Not suited for consumption. After contact with eyes, immediately rinse the eyes with running water.